9.11.2011

Day 242


Lisa and I have started a 15 week photography class at the NH Institute of Art. We have student ids and everything!  On this day (Sept 1st) we had our first class.  The teacher is phenomenal, inspiring and not to mention hilarious.  I so look forward to these 3 hours every week of just soaking in all that the teacher has to say.  I am motivated by the talent around me and realizing how much I do not know!

One thing that I hadn't really given much thought of before this class is shooting in RAW.  Well, I decided to give it a go after this first class and I LOVE it.  The only tough part is that it fills up my memory card up pretty quickly and it forces me to be discerning with my shots and what pictures I keep even before I load them onto my computer, which is always running low on space anyway.

The difficult part about taking this class is that I see Cole and Charlotte for only an hour and a half that day.  It's pretty horrible because the guilt is always there from working full time.  That is something that will never ever go away.  I always tell them on nights where I don't put them to bed that I will give them secret kisses when they are sleeping and they always smile at that prospect. Not the same as having Mom home though that's for sure.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love this! and in black and white Cole's hair looks totally 50's! Like it is swept to the side.. or maybe he had a tub and it is? either way.. I like it!