I LOVE these flowers. I bought them yesterday and their fragrance has filled the house. Charlotte has been grumpy (tired) more than usual today and every time she was grumpy I told her that we needed to go smell these flowers to make her happy and that smelling flowers always makes me smile. It worked most of the time! She inhaled them and usually broke out into a big smile afterwards.
This photo was actually from yesterday. I forgot all about the "super moon" until about 10pm after our friends had left. I didn't get anything too wonderful but the moon was so bright and beautiful that I did get something anyway!

2 comments:
Yum! So pretty and fragrant! I can see how they could make you smile because just looking at your photo I smile with thoughts of spring and summer flowers! Soon! I can feel it!
I love the photo of the moon! It is perfect with the inky blackness of the sky and the beautiful sharpness of the moon and all it's shadows. It was so huge!! I didn't realize it was called super moon! but I can certainly see why.
o/ (musical note) I can almost here the sounds of spring while looking at your photos!
I LOVE the super moon picture! WOW you new camera is fabulous!
And you're a good photographer too!
Cole and Charlotte are MY favorite subjects in your pics. Love 'em
Post a Comment