We visited Peterson's maple syrup house yesterday. I snapped this photo on our way out of the shed where they make the maple syrup. I was being rushed by both my daughter wanting to get out and the next set of people waiting to get in.
If there is one thing I hope to accomplish with this project it's to get to a place where I don't have to think too hard about settings on Manual on the fly. For instance, the aperture could have been a little higher to allow for more of the bottles to be in focus. But I like the colors of this one anyway!
2 comments:
I really like the colors as well! This would be really pretty framed in the kitchen.
I share the same goal. I often find myself forgetting what I knew how to do just the week or two before. It's aggravating!
It is a beautiful photo either way. The observer doesn't know what you think would look better :)
I also agree on the when will we just know what settings are perfect for the moment. Practice practice practice I guess.. the problem I have is the worst memory ever!
What you are doing is amazing! I love watching your photography evolve! You have such dedication and love for your hobby and really mastering the art!
Post a Comment