5.24.2010

Day: Oh forget it...

I was doing really well before vacation, and was posting a  photo a day.  Now, not so much.  So, I'll just post as I can and still use it to capture things besides children and to try to improve my photography.



Ok, this isn't really improving my photography, per se.  However, I was reading a photography blog the other day and the author encouraged her readers to take a photo of a toy or item that currently means a lot to your child and capture reasons, etc behind why it is important to him/her. I thought this was a cute idea.

So, here goes.  This past weekend I had a birthday. Cole insisted I have a Star Wars theme party. I acquiesced. :) I thought I asked Brendan to pick up Star Wars themed plates and napkins.  He didn't. He came back with these *ahem* cake toppers.  So, how did my son get a present out of MY birthday?! Humm, something's fishy here. :)

Cole currently loves Star Wars.  He's never seen Star Wars.  He loves all things "bad guys" which explains his current love affair with Darth Vador.  He has also accepted Yoda has "cool" since he was on the  plates that we did end up  picking up for the party.  I asked Brendan if he could have at least gotten a Hans Solo toy so I could have something dreamy to look at. Haha!  

1 comment:

Lisa said...

If only kids sat as still as action figures!