5.30.2010

Days Gone By...


This is a one room schoolhouse nestled in the apple orchards in Londonderry. I'm fairly certain it is now a historic landmark.  It is so interesting to me...and makes me think a little bit of Anne of Green Gables or Laura Ingalls-Wilder. :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful photo Kelly! I love Anne of Green Gables and Little House! Can't wait to share both with Cameron and Olivia when they are older!

Lisa said...

Ooh! I loved both those too! I have them somewhere... along with my Nancy Drews! a bit different genre I guess.. but so great!

Back to the purpose of the blog.. beautiful photo! I too love that building.. and it is historical I just don't know what the story is. I did not realize it was a one room school house though! Thanks for that tid-bit!

Mom said...

I thought of A o G G too when I saw the picture. That's all we have to reference anymore. Gr Gertie could tell you stories of life near her Aunt in Indiana. I should have written them down.