I've lost count of the days. Oh well. I'm making up my own numbering system. Maybe I'll just post 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 and go from there. Haha! That was a LOST joke people! Oh, I crack myself up. (Yup, myself and that's pretty much it!)
Anyway.... are these weeds? I think so but I love the purple!! Brendan subsequently weed whacked them this evening, boo-hoo!!
1 comment:
Haha! I think they are actually a real plant other than a weed although I could definitely be wrong.. I believe they are a ground cover. and I only know this because when the large grassy area in front of our house used to be a large flower bed (ahem.. filled with weeds after we moved in) we had something that looked like this. Actually I don't think we got them all so there may still be some that pop up in the grass before the first mowing of the season.
Even if they are a weed.. you make them look very nice! Why are weeds sometimes so pretty anyway?
Your picture reminds me of the coffe shop blog, she takes a lot of pictures of a flower that resembles these!
Post a Comment