I'm breaking my "no child photos" rule on this website. I originally wanted to try to break out of just the kid photos here but I'm not sure why I did that because really I want to improve my photography of my kids. Family website is to document our lives for ourselves and our extended family, near and far. This website is to improve photography. Anyway, I'm still limiting myself to one photograph of kids per week and even then I have to feel like I pushed myself to make the photo a little bit better.
We have a large window in the dining room that lets in a lot of light. I love it. But I wanted to reflect the light a bit so I just flung a white sheet over the dining room chairs and it worked fairly well! I was able to capture the light on Charlotte's face on both sides pretty evenly and so my little make shift light reflector actually worked!
We are using our dining room less now that the weather is warm and we eat on our porch more often. I might turn the dining room into a studio instead. Ha! Not sure that would go over so well!
1 comment:
You are wicked "smaht"!
You should do a before and after sheet placement to show how amazing you really are!
Post a Comment