4.19.2010

25: Poof!


Here's what I'm beginning to realize about myself. A) I love close-ups too much; B) I love the rule of 3rds, but only on the right side. What about the poor neglected left side or even the top center?  Note to self: start branching out with camera angles and positions in the photo! Blogger also cuts off some of the right side so it looks odd when posted.  Humm, another thing for me to look up and correct!

But still I am happy these bubbles obliged long enough for me to snap their photo.  After I took the photo...poof! They were gone.

Also, remember how I said Beck Earl was my favoritest (yes I realize that is not a real word!) photographer ever?! Well, I just won something on her blog!! It is a beautifully handmade necklace.  I can't wait to receive it and wear it!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are too funny in your realizations! It is interesting the patterns we fall into whether in photography or life.. weird!

I love your new header! Your middle picture is Fab-O.. it almost looks like a ghost in the bottom center.. either that or an ultrasound overlay! I'm pretty sure it is a sunburst (or whatever they are called) though.. but I'd like to think you are secretly a ghost hunter!