4.17.2010

23: Saturday Night


Ok, I promise this blog will not be a drinking log.  

We did lots of fun things today with the kids including going to a new children's museum in Manchester. But, gasp! I did not bring my camera to the museum. I'm learning to let go a bit with taking photos every 10 seconds. Now, I'm down to every 30 seconds. :)  Seriously, sometimes it is just too hard to enjoy myself and then take photos.  So I choose to enjoy myself today.  It was funny though...there were lots of other moms with DSLRs and one Mom in particular was standing on things, calling to her kids to look through this (very cool) pirate ship structure so she could get that cute shot of her kids looking through the bars. I knew the exact shot she wanted but the problem was that her kids were too busy playing to pose. And the mom just kept saying "so-and-so, go get your brother so I can take a photo."  Finally she gave up.  I am definitely crazy with the camera and taking photos of the kids...it's just funny to see other moms like that as well. :) I'm not alone!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yum-a-lum! When's the cookbook coming out?! These pictures are de-lish!