3.05.2012

Week 9 (Days 57 to 63)


Day 57 
We celebrated Grandpa's, Jay's, and Kerry's birthday (all within a week of one another).  I LOVE my Mom's homemade cake and frosting. It's amazing.  :)

Day 58: missed (I hope I'm not starting a trend of missing Mondays)


Day 59
Cole made up a simple yet very fun game that Charlotte gets a huge kick out of.  He found a plastic tomato from the kids' kitchen set and a small pan.  You have to throw the tomato in the pan and he has  prizes lined up (random toys from around the room) that you can get with each time you get it in the  pan. Charlotte thinks it is just hilarious.


Day 60
First blizzard of the season. We had just gotten home and it was getting dark but I let Charlotte romp around the front yard before dinner. The girl was beyond ecstatic to skip through the snow. She made me follow her to make trails and paths.  (Cole was exhausted from a day at a bouncy place with friends and chose to stay inside.)  


Day 61
We took the kids to see Peter Pan at the Manchester Palace Theater.  It was put on by a kids theater group ranging from 8 to 18 years old.  The talent was pretty amazing and  Cole and Charlotte were on the edge of their seats the whole time. They loved it. I did too.  


Day 62

Yay for sledding at Mack's again!  We had a blast.


Day 63
Snowflakes on my nose and eyelashes....and hair and lips. :)

No comments: