Day 64
You can't really tell but Charlotte is wearing heels. I despise heels and this girl wears them all of the time!
Day 65
First trip to the dentist! She did great. For the first visit, the dentist just counted her teeth and took a couple Xrays and then showered her with stickers and trinkets and a stuffed bear. How could she not have a positive experience with all that stuff?! :)
Day 66
First day of swim lessons for Cole. For the lesson he was on the other side of the pool and it was dark out so no good pics from this session, I suspect! He loves swimming lessons (and swimming in general) and as the local swim team got ready for practice after his lesson, I wondered if someday he would want to do that. We'll see. He's in Level III now and that entails swimming the length of the Olympic size pool several times with the breast stroke. Tough for the first day but by the second class his endurance was already up.
Day 67
Beauty of sunsets literally make me gasp.
Taken with my IPhone
Day 68
First day of Charlotte's swim lessons. She is definitely hesitant with going under. She'll do it once during class and then won't do it again. I have to keep reminding myself that it wasn't until Cole was just shy of 5 years old that he really wanted to go under and then was swimming like a fish. Charlotte will get there too. :)
Day 70
This was certainly a week of firsts! This was Charlotte's first time at a hair salon to get her hair cut. I have trimmed it several times but it needed a good even trim. We definitely didn't take too much off of the length though. Gotta love that long hair.





1 comment:
I still have several lengths of your hair after trims! I'll show Charlotte next time. I promise I won't show her the old teeth!!
Post a Comment