2.27.2012

Week 7 (Days 43 to 49)

Day 43
Well, I am two weeks behind on posting so these Valentine's Day cards seem like eons ago!
The kids and I had a lot of fun making these and they really were super easy to make! The longest part about it was breaking all of those crayons into small bits!
Not sure we'll do handmade cards every year but this year sure was a hit.

 Day 44
Loving kisses.  Brendan had a headache that evening and Charlotte was rubbing his head and then giving him kisses.  So very sweet.





 Day 45
Valentine's Day!
We sometimes get into fights, we sometimes get frustrated with one another, but at the end of the day we sure do love one another a whole bunch!

 Day 46
Taken just before I went to bed.
I was consumed with The Maze Runner series for the past two weeks. It's a similar genre to The Hunger Games.  Both are incredibly good.  Was sad when the trilogy ended. I so dislike when good stories end!

 Day 47
Story before bed.

 Day 48
I've yet to understand why Cole takes one sock off every single night.  He does it without really noticing and then walks around like that.  So funny.

 Day 49
Last day of basketball.  Cole has really enjoyed it.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love your V-day photos!! So cute!

I am envious of your daily photo project.. I have barely taken my camera out this winter.. there will be a few blank chapters in our hypothetical book :(