Day 36
Two for the price of one for day 36! The photo of the boys absolutely cracks me up. Cameron was the only one that didn't know everyone at the Super Bowl party but the moment he pulled out the DS all boys were immediately attracted like a magnet to the living room. I came down the stairs to this scene where two boys had scrambled on top just to get a better view. They were all watching intently and all offering commentary on the game. They only played for about 20 minutes but it was funny.
Of course the girls could care less about electronics. Give them paper, glitter, stickers, and markers and they'll be entertained for a long time! This, I can understand!
Alas, day 37 was missed. I had work all day and went straight to a school Board meeting. I got into bed, realized I hadn't taken a photo and decided to sleep instead of find something to take a photo of. :) Strike One! I am hoping to minimize these strikes this year, much less than last year, but I am also realistic.
Alas, day 37 was missed. I had work all day and went straight to a school Board meeting. I got into bed, realized I hadn't taken a photo and decided to sleep instead of find something to take a photo of. :) Strike One! I am hoping to minimize these strikes this year, much less than last year, but I am also realistic.
Day 38
Cole drew a self portrait in art last week. He was pretty proud of it!
Day 39
The start of our homemade Valentine's Day card project!
Day 40
Sometimes making dinner after a long day is just not what we want to do. So, we make breakfast instead. :) A big favorite are homemade pancakes...I use the recipe that my Mom always used growing up. I can't imagine ever making them from a box. This is definitely something that my Mom passed to me....making anything from scratch. It's just so much better...tasting and better for you! Charlotte loves to help me in the kitchen, especially the mixing part!
Day 41
This was taken at about 10:30 at night. It was Friday night, I had just come back from a get together at girlfriend's house and there wasn't much to take a photo of. When in doubt, take a photo of a wine bottle (one of my favs!- the wine not the photo!)
Day 42
I found a heart in our backyard!
Or a bug-eyed alien.
You choose the perspective. :)
Or a bug-eyed alien.
You choose the perspective. :)







1 comment:
I love Cole's self portrait! He's got all the details!
And those shriveled berries! Beauty in this drab, brown winter we are having.
Post a Comment