1.23.2012

Week 3 (Days 16 through 21)


Day 16

Birthday!  This silly girl thought it would be hilarious to go back and forth behind the chair while I was asking to take a photo of her.  This one of her laughing and her hair flying ended up being my favorite.



 Day 17

Last Tuesday Charlotte and I stayed home with Cole.  He was not feeling so great and I am thankful this year my company has a childcare leave policy where I don't have to use vacation days to stay home with a sick child.  Cole ended up sleeping past 9am that morning and Charlotte and I played in the living room until he woke up.  This scene shows so much about Charlotte right now.  Multiple hair bows/barrettes, coloring her new wooden doll set with great care, and her dress up dolls in the corner.  Also the new baby doll bottle she received as a gift has turned into a combo baby bottle/shampoo container her Barbies.  


Day 18

Well, I thought Cole was well enough to go back to school but by 11am I got a call from the nurse saying that Cole was not doing well and was coughing a lot.  So I picked him up from school and we went home to rest on the couch for awhile. After two hours he seemed to be back to normal Cole and as I was done with sitting in a house full of germs, we went outside. :)  The kids had a lot of fun stopping through the hard snow and sliding down the hill on their bellies.


Day 19

Sometimes the simple things are the perfect capture for my day.  Charlotte climbed to her chair for breakfast but not before placing her high heeled dress up shoes very carefully next to her chair.  


Day 20

One of the kids at Cole's after school program brought in a fun craft.  Cole made this beautiful crown and was so pleased to give it to me afterwards.  It was very sweet.


Day 21

Pinewood Derby day for Boy Scouts.  More to come on the family blog but suffice it to say, Cole was very proud of the work that he and Brendan did on their car. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos, Kelly. You need to run and have that first pic of Charlotte framed!

Lisa said...

I agree with Katrina! And the black and white you chose is beautiful!

I love the precise placement of all the gems on the crown Cole made for you.. very detail oriented!