Last week I was very uninspired. I skipped two days for this project. On this day I went outside with no plan and found a small patch of light on the grass that I found a bit whimsical. As I write that, I am laughing at myself so it's ok to laugh with/at me. I liked it at the time but now I am just laughing about it. I was looking back at the winter days when I had very little to "inspire me" and I found all that I actually had to set up something to create a photo and I really liked it. I was also more motivated by the 365project website but I stopped posting on there because it was sucking my time a bit. It's not as necessary to do the whole shot set up during the summer but I like that I used to work at it at least. However, what I do like about summer is that you can go out and search for something to capture that you otherwise might pass on by. Like a wonderful piece of light. :)
And if I ever do want to go pro someday (a big "if" and a big "someday") I need to get used to "posing" I suppose!

2 comments:
I was looking for a bug or ant in the grass! I like the way this caught my eye and made me really look at it. I wonder if you could super-impose Tinkerbell onto the grass!!
haha! I like your Mom's quote! I think Tinkerbell would definitely love this sun patch!
And you should really think about doing stock photos or something while you prep to go pro. There is a woman here who makes notecards with her photos to sell at craft fairs. Perhaps you could do that in the meantime as well!
Post a Comment