We went from work straight over the Lindholm's house for pizza and fun with a bunch of friends before then heading off to see a storyteller at South School AND then spending 45 minutes at the playground with everyone. By the time we got home at 8:30 the kids were exhausted. And this is the only picture I got all day.
Times like that where I don't bring my camera I feel a little bit like I am missing out on taking photos (I have gotten so used to capturing EVERYTHING!), but it gives me a good break too and makes me focus on just sitting and talking instead!
Taken with the XT using an external flash.
PS. Look at those eye lashes! Love it!
1 comment:
Aww!! Love the baby under her arm. Such a sweet shot!
Haha! I actually brought my camera to storytime.. but opted not to be the crazy mamarazzi up there!! Perhaps if I had worn my shirt I could have :)
Post a Comment