We spent the afternoon/night in Boston with Ethan, Katrina, and Aidyn and had an absolute blast. We played in the park (along with the other couple thousand people that were out enjoying the sunshine!), and went to a Blazers Lacrosse game courtesy of Jay! It was a lot of fun.
I just love the way the sunlight touches Charlotte's hair in this photo.
I added this photo in because it shows how much I've grown since the start of this project. I've said before that I'm now shooting completely in manual mode. Well, now I have gotten more comfortable with that mode and with my new camera that I am able to adjust on the fly without fiddling with the settings that much. These birds were circling the park and just before we crossed the street I made everyone wait for me while I quickly dropped the ISO, increased the SS to 1/1000, and increased the Aperture. I was really pleased that I was able to "stop" the birds while shooting right into the sun.
2 comments:
Love these photos! The picture of the birds definitely needs to be framed. I love the composition.
Love the birds, and I am very impressed by your speed and getting the shot! My birds would have all flown away by the time I got it right!!
Love Charlotte's swinging hair in the sunshine even more! I guess I'm just a people person :)
Post a Comment