Day 81's photo was dropped in the mud. Er, I mean my dog ate it. Wait, it got lost on my computer.
Ok, ok, there wasn't actually a day 81 photo. I have a new book series I'm reading and HAD to finish The Hunger Games last night (first book of the trilogy) so photography was put on the back burner for just that day. It'll happen again. Oh well.
But seriously...SPRING! Look at that beautiful robin. They have been invading our front lawn looking for seeds, bugs, and whatever else. Of course as soon as I tiptoed outside most them fluttered away.
Charlotte desperately wanted to come outsdie with me to see the robins but as they are already skittish I didn't want her scaring them away completely! So she decided to bang on the window and yell "MOMMMMMY!!!!" I'm not sure that helped any. :)
Hello there, little fella!
1 comment:
It's fine I'm pretty sure everyone understands.. 365 days is A LOT! I find it fascinating that you've made it this far!
I just love the robins! It means spring is here!! And worms! glorious worms! My mom and I used to have a contest who could spot the first robin first. That reminds me I'll have to start that with my kids!
Post a Comment