3.14.2011

Day 73

Thank goodness for The Daily Shoot and their daily photo suggestions. Today's is "Make a Photograph today that illustrates the idea of freshness to you."  I actually set up the ingredients in my alfredo sauce tonight but it came out funny.  So, I present to you a can of paint that badly needs to cover my window frame in my TV room. It's pretty banged up as you can tell from the background of the image.  That's all I got today. :)

In other photography news, I found Ken Rockwell's photography site which has A.MAZ.ING photography instructions.  I love one he recently posted on composition.  It's excellent.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ahhh. I love paint! I just love the smell!!

I love how you put the part of your window frame that exemplifies your need of paint in the backround!

I also love Ken Rockwell'site! And he is my go-to whenever I buy anything as he give great extensive reviews!

Hmmm.. I am feeling a lot of love today apparently!