Richard, is that you?
Brendan and I thought Cole resembled Richard from LOST with his faux eye liner.
A very little bit of the face make up from the day before remained on Cole. It was bit tough to remove. As is Cole's seemingly, perma-milk mustache!
And, yes, I realize this is about the same pose as yesterday. I wanted to see the eyes well and this is how I knew how to do it. :)
3 comments:
Cole is destined for theater.. or rock stardom!
I really need to watch this LOST show you keep talking about :)
Haha! It brings out his eyes. I do see the resemblance though. :)
I was just going through Netflix today and thought about starting the series again. There's just no other show that's THAT good.
It probably took days to remove all of that paint around his eyes!
Washing the major portion really wasn't bad. Their faces shone after I was done! That's a Mimi washing!
Post a Comment