Haha! Work it!! :)I always feel so great after having an amazing shampoo and haircut. It's the best.
Kelly - You LOOK like a shampoo ad! I love how you caught your hair in action and at a perfect profile! You are beautiful!
Kelly, is that really you? Until I read the comments, I was certain it was your mom I love the carefreeness of the pose. Pretty, pretty! Grandma Gertie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Haha! Work it!! :)
I always feel so great after having an amazing shampoo and haircut. It's the best.
Kelly - You LOOK like a shampoo ad! I love how you caught your hair in action and at a perfect profile! You are beautiful!
Kelly, is that really you? Until I read the comments, I was certain it was your mom I love the carefreeness of the pose. Pretty, pretty! Grandma Gertie
Post a Comment