Totally! Yumm, yumm....
Great shot and I keep meaning to tell you how impressed I am with your comittment to this. I'm finding it hard to find things to photograph in winter. You go girl!!
Great shot! It must have been his first bite.. there is none on his chin yet!
Oh my, makes me want a bite, really bad.Great shot♥
Of course! And especially with sprinkles!
Great photo! Suddenly I am craving ice cream...with sprinkles!
So sweet! Love the angle & dof :)
Oh yum! That is looking really good right about now! I love the sprinkles!
yummo! Great shot! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Totally! Yumm, yumm....
Great shot and I keep meaning to tell you how impressed I am with your comittment to this. I'm finding it hard to find things to photograph in winter. You go girl!!
Great shot! It must have been his first bite.. there is none on his chin yet!
Oh my, makes me want a bite, really bad.
Great shot♥
Of course! And especially with sprinkles!
Great photo! Suddenly I am craving ice cream...with sprinkles!
So sweet! Love the angle & dof :)
Oh yum! That is looking really good right about now! I love the sprinkles!
yummo! Great shot! :)
Post a Comment