2.01.2011

Day 32


I'm always looking for ideas for this 365 project and discovered Willette photography blog on the I Heart Faces website.  Willette is doing "The Joy of Love"photography series over the month of February. An email a day with a photography lesson and suggestion on something to photograph. Today is what they do. "They" being someone you love.    

Charlotte and Cole love to have sleepovers on Cole's bedroom floor.  We usually only allow it on the weekends so ensure they get a good night's sleep on school nights! But tomorrow is a snow day and Charlotte just got a sleeping bag so we let them have their sleepover tonight. They were ecstatic! Charlotte was so tired from her day that she fell asleep while I was reading the story.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I love that idea! I'll have to check out that website.

Katrina said...

Fun! I signed up for this as well but I have yet to follow through. I failed before I could even begin haha.