I asked Brendan to take a photo of me and the kids while I was reading one of Cole's library books. I'm not in many photos and I would like to be! But that means relinquishing my camera and I can't do that. :)
This made my 365 blog because I set up the camera (on manual! yay for me!) and adjusted the settings on the external flash and edited it in PSE. Like other photos like this I enjoy it in B&W only because of the mood it sets. That and the green blanket in the background was distracting. I am trying to be more conscious of the composition and background of the photograph even if it is supposed to be an impromptu photo!
Besides the photographic elements, this picture is the epitome of the end of our work/school days. Snuggly kids with messy hair, loving a good book.
No comments:
Post a Comment