1.03.2011

I Heart Faces- Best Face of 2010



Hands down, this is one of my favorite photos (and faces!) of 2010.  I caught him so quickly before we turned to get back onto his sled and race down the hill once more.  His eyes are smiling in this, don't you think?!



8 comments:

Malia said...

Awww! Love this! The rosy cheeks just melt my heart!

Marla said...

Rosey cheeks, snow, adorable boy, and Lightening McQueen - what could be better, right?

Suzanne Barber said...

I love the brown eyes and the pink cheeks!

Lindy Johnson said...

Those pink cheeks really are adorable!

Sarah Jones said...

Oh my! Those little pink cheeks are just too cute!

Lisa said...

Okay.. so this seems to be a common theme here.. but his pink cheeks just scream sledding fun!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!

Abby Chau said...

Every photo I take of my kids like this has snot it in. Kuddos to you, or Cole, for getting a photo outside with no snot! A huge photo accomplishment in my book.