1.04.2011

Day 4


Cole is a gamer.  A board gamer.  He loves strategery (haha!)  and learning new concepts.  Right now his new favorite game is Sorry and Battleship. Sorry is a big hit with him and he's picked it up very quickly.  Right after Brendan won the game he and Cole exchanged high fives. I made them recreate it for the purposes of this project. :)  

During the workweek my goal is to get outside and take photos at least 3 times a week.  I get to take a nice long walk away from campus (no photos allowed on site due the confidential nature of our work!) and try to find some beauty in the grey! No luck yesterday (I don't think I walked far enough!) and today my battery died 3 pics into it!  I pretty sure my camera is sucking the life from the batteries since this battery is only 6  months old! Oh well!

Here's to day 4! 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Such willing candidates! You are so lucky! This picture will actually be nice to look back on to see the difference in size of their hands!

Katrina said...

I agree with Lisa! My hormones have been nutso lately but this picture definitely makes me misty. That's a great moment to capture.