10.04.2010

Photography class


Favorite neighbor Lisa and I took a nature photography class at Silver Hills Studio this past weekend. It was taught by a former college photography professor and his assistant/partner.  I thoroughly enjoyed the class. It was beautifully creative.  I told Lisa that I just felt so destressed at the end of the class as well....being able to focus some time on what I loved without anyone else hanging on me. :) I love my family but I like having some me time too. (And no, work definitely does not count as me time!)  I can't wait to go on the Isle of Shoals cruise next year- I think I have a couple other people that would be interested in going as well.   This class was definitely great...I highly recommend it...3.5 hours for $30!
Here are some of my favorites from the morning.  




1 comment:

Lisa said...

I concur! Silver Hills Studio is awesome! and I cannot wait for the Isles of Shoals trip! These people ROCK! (It also helps that they are so reasonably priced :) )

Kelly you definitely got the gold star of the day.. you have excellent instincts on composition! You should definitely think about entering photos in the fairs next year.. My cousin did it this year in Maine and won some money! I was thinking about it just for fun.. I actually shouldn't tell you because you will take the prize! haha!