I found a new favorite blog/photography website called The Idea Room, which is run by an incredibly talented photographer who provides fantastic tutorials! I was recently inspired by this particular one, as well as another blog, run by Donna Boucher, a Pioneer Woman contributor, who takes A.MAZ.ING photographs of her daughter (as well as other people/objects!). The tutorial has to do with capturing the perfect light and really, in the second blog that woman has capturing the light down to a science. Really, it's phenomenal. So anyway, after reading the tutorial about the line of light and where to plan subjects I found myself waiting for that light to try it out. I was preparing dinner yesterday, looked in the backyard and there it was! Amazingly Charlotte was in the mood for photos as long as she had her princess shoes on (but, of course!) so I got about 10 minutes of photos before the light changed. It was good practice and I can't wait to try it again!


No comments:
Post a Comment