I know, I know, I just posted this picture yesterday! However, I just found the weekly Love Your Shot challenge and I thought this would fit the theme just fine.
I took this with my Canon XT, 28-105mm lens, f16, iso 100. I don't recall what the shutter speed was at and since I'm still new to this I don't know how to find that information in PSE. (Can I even find that in PSE?).
I still have lots to learn about editing. For instance this picture is too light and I'm pretty sure I just overexposed the photograph to begin with and now cannot fix it.
Anyway, this was taken the day before the apple orchard closed for the season. The apple picking season ended early in New England this year but we were lucky to get two large bags full of apples. I've yet to find a way to use them all yet!
Comments on how to improve are very much welcome!

1 comment:
I do love this shot!
So I experimented with RAW this weekend! However I still haven't figured out how to fix overexposed pictures, even though you supposedly can... I'm working on it.. lots to learn! Of course the day I started was cloudy, so I didn't actually have much overexposure.. when I do figure it out.. I'll let you know!
Post a Comment