10.26.2010

I Heart Faces- Pink Week


I've entered a couple I Heart Faces challenges but usually with pictures I've taken in the past that have fit the theme. Now, I when I enter a challenge I want to set up a photograph with that theme in mind and try to ahem, challenge myself a bit!

This is my daughter who happily posed for me today in her lovely pink shirt for the price of 2 chocolate chips. Hey, a little bribe never hurt anyone!

I am lucky in the fact that I do not know anyone personally living with cancer.   But this "Pink Week" awareness is for everyone and especially for my daughter because I hope  in her lifetime we can find a cure.



4 comments:

Sandy said...

Great photo -- I love the fall background-- and your beautiful subject!

Anonymous said...

lovely autumn hues..♥

Katrina said...

Hello, gorgeous!

LOVE this photo Kelly. It's just so perfect.

trustandobey said...

Such a great capture of fall! Your daughter is beautiful!