4.01.2010

Day 7



Yes, I skipped a day.  It may happen every now and then. :)

So today I am posting two pictures.  I find what is tough now is that I am seeing sooo much noise in my photos because my zoom lens only goes to f4 and I'm taking photos at night.  Please don't ask me to take photos in the morning, because on the days I work it just ain't happen'.  To add to my list of "wants" I will add the program Noiseware which makes a big difference with this kind of stuff! And mean while my weekend photos promise to be better since I can capture the light more!  

Anywho....my favorite yellow flowers have started sprouting and I expect all of the bushes to be in full bloom this weekend!!  So excited...I just love these flowers. 

In the photo below I was just playing around with the manual focus (obviously) and was just trying to blur the light. (again, obviously!) This blog is all about playing around and me learning about photos and what I can do...I am excited to see where I am today and where I could be at the end of this year. Hopefully I see a difference in my photography!

I keep telling myself that I want to get up and take photos of the sunrise one weekend day.  But it is so difficult to move myself out of my comfy bed at 5:30am on the weekend especially when I have two wee ones that have crawled into bed at some point during the night and are snuggled up close!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that you aren't just posting easy shots and that you are challenging yourself, trying new things and learning.. that is great!

And not that I want to get out of bed, but it makes it easier if you know someone is waiting for you (4:45 wake-ups for crew practice in my experience!).. so if you'd like I'll meet you in the wee hours for sunrise photos to help get you up and at'em...

Kelly said...

Deal! I'll drag you down (up?) with me! :) You're the best.

Katrina said...

I didn't realize you were doing the 365 challenge! I love all the photos. The rain picture is amazing!