1.11.2012

Project 365 2012! Week One

 Day 1
January 1st
Last Day of the Christmas lights. I never got a fully dark picture of our lights. I always chickened out when it got cold and dark and I was nice and toasty inside.  But I had to get at least one photo of our house all decked out.  You can see the lights over the door already fell down.  Next year promises to be bigger and better!

 Day 2
Cleaning Up.  Wreath came down and I had to sweep the front stairs of the bunches and bunches of needles that came off of the tree.  Always bittersweet to take down the tree.

 Day 3
After I finally made up my mind to do this project once again I decided that I would pick a theme for a week and then go with it.  I don't know how  long "themes" will last but it's helpful for now.  This week's theme became "Before Bed".   
Charlotte is always silly before bed especially when she is REALLY tired.  Bouncing on the bed always takes some of those sillies out.

 Day 4
While Cole and Brendan were at Cub Scouts, Charlotte and I played house with her dolls.  Each doll received a cookie and a necklace. She also tried to dress them up in some way with something on their head or fairy wings.   Then she read them Good Night Moon.  Very very sweet.

 Day 5
Darling Cole right before bedtime.

 Day 6
Cleaning up the last of the decorations before I went to bed.

Day 7
We celebrated Cameron's birthday and although not technically right before bedtime, they did fall asleep on the way home.  :)  

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I like your theme idea! But also really love your pine needle collection photo with the broom in the background.. tells the whole story!