11.03.2011

Day 288 to 294


Day 288, October 18th
SS 1/160 f/4.5 28mm ISO 640

Towards the end of the month Cole's 6pm soccer practices only lasted 1/2 hour.  It got quite dark by the end of it.  Charlotte and I wandered around the fields and parking lot. I don't know why she insisted on going since it was dark but she always liked to go.

 Day 290, October 20th
SS 1/200, f/4 200mm ISO 1600
I really tried to capture this unique bird.  While we were preparing dinner this little bird (no idea what it is) was singing the most beautiful little song.  I don't remember hearing it around here before. I crept as quietly as I could on the porch to capture a picture but I flew away before I got a really good one.

 Day 292, October 22nd.
SS 1/320 f/4 105mm ISO 400
This little bee could not fly away as it was no longer living!  But it as a cool little specimen. Charlotte and I looked it for awhile but she wouldn't really go near it for fear it was still alive. 

 Day 293, October 23rd
SS 1/160, F/2.8 50mm ISO 500
I set Charlotte up by the window and had Brendan hold a foil covered cookie sheet (recommended by my photo class instructor) to reflect the light. It worked pretty well!   I'm thankful that my family indulges me in this hobby! :)


Day 294, October 24th
SS 1/320 f/5.6 24mm ISO 640

Mondays and Wednesdays I bring Cole and Caden to the bus.  Over the  past month they have made up a tag game called Lava Monster.  There is one person who is the lava monster and the other people have to run along the cracks to the other side before the lava monster gets them.  There are other additions that they have added along the way.  

No comments: