10.03.2011

Day 261

September 21, 2011
SS 1/250 f/4 ISO 800, with external flash

We measure the kids every 6 months.  Sometimes time goes by and it ends up being more months in between.  It's amazing to see how much they have grown over a very short time.  They don't eat much but guess enough to grow! :)

When I started this project I posted every day and so the project days matched up with the date of posting. Now I have skipped a lot of days and I think that I am on the correct date but I guess we'll see when the final 365 post comes on Dec 31st to see if I match up! From here on out I'm going to put the date the photo was taken. Also the camera settings. Another thing I wish I had started when I actually started shooting on manual.  Better late than never!  
I have loved this project, even with the days missed. I'm thinking of doing it again next year or at the very least a project 52 (1 photo per week) which I can definitely handle.

No comments: