9.17.2011

Day 249


Last Friday Brendan had his first football game of the season (he's a high school ref).  My one goal of the night was to pick up Charlotte's dance gear when the studio opened for an Open House at 6.  I thought it would be fun to have dinner beforehand with the kids at an outside diner very close to the dance school. We drove over to the diner but it was already closed for the season! Bummer!  So because I didn't want to go back to the house and I had already promised the kids dinner out,  they asked for McDonald's and I grudgingly agreed.  We took our dinner down to Mac's (which was NOT near the dance studio but a nice place to sit outside).  It was beautiful there and we enjoyed our little dinner together. I had told them they could have ice cream before I realized I didn't have any cash in my wallet (Mac's only accepts cash) so I lost major Mommy points there.  SO! We  had to go back across town to pick the dance gear (Charlotte was THRILLED!) and then went to the grocery store to pick up some ice cream to eat at home.  Phew! My little trip of just an easy dinner and going to dance was not so easy.  But the kids were happy so that's good and it was just across Londonderry so I guess I can't complain. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love the reflection! Will be great when the leaves start changing! I didn't even recognize it as Mack's until I read your description!