We have been going over to Cole's elementary school a couple times in the past week to play on the playground. Cole has all of a sudden mastered the monkey bars- and the school's bars are lengthy but he does it! He also has mastered sliding down the "fireman pole". Both of these accomplishments give Cole so much confidence in himself. I hope he enters 1st grade with this same confidence. Already since going there he has been more vocal about 1st grade and has wanted to talk about it more so perhaps these visits have made him a bit less nervous about the new school. I am so proud of this kid!
This evening we also played kickball on the baseball field. We had a lot of fun- I hope my kids always want to hang out with Brendan and I. :)

1 comment:
Love this! You've got the sun photos down pat!! I need you to give me some lessons!
I agre with you on hanging out with parents.. I don't think I ever minded.. so hopefully it is heretitary :)
Post a Comment