While on a walk one day I discovered at the dead end of one of our neighborhood streets there is a path lined with wild flowers. It's a pretty beautiful place. The path only goes a short distance to another development but it's out of the ordinary and lovely. We took a walk there with Kerry the other night. The kids and I had gone there before in the morning and a ton of bumblebees were out so we could not pick any flowers. In the evening they were gone and Charlotte picked a beautiful bouquet to bring home. ((We also saw a crushed turtle shell (someone must have run over it) and it was dried out enough to be cool and not gross!))
I just adore the wildflowers back there!
Brendan had a sneezing fit and I am sure glad I do not have allergies!

No comments:
Post a Comment