Over at The Daily Shoot the photo suggestion for today was to take a photo of the tools you use the most. For me that would be my make up, for sure. My mom used to call it "putting on her face" and that always made me giggle. I remember begging my parents as a teenager to let me start wearing make up. Now I won't leave home without it. I feel prettier when I wear it and although I find that I don't take as much time with as I used to (aka before kids), it will definitely always be part of my morning routine.
2 comments:
You are obviously doing something right because I can't even tell that you wear makeup!
Yes, that would be you...so naturally beautiful!
I so understand these tools! And I still have to put on my face because there are so many changes that I have to correct!
Post a Comment