Saturday was Cole-bear's 4th birthday. The sack races were tons of fun! Charlotte laughed and laughed and then got stuck and got upset. But this picture is before that. :)
Lisa and Rob lovingly nicknamed their Cole, Cole-bear, and since we have a Cole too, (my) Cole and Charlotte heard it so much that it has just stuck, especially with Charlotte. I don't know if that was the Rogers' intent but Charlotte affectionately calls him that too and she might do it for a very long while. I see yearbook entries with this name in his future. :) haha!

1 comment:
This is such a great shot! I wish I had taken the time to get better photos in action.. I only snapped a few and mostly what I got were cut off heads or people on the ground! I was too busy watching.. and laughing.. I guess. Oh well, there's always next year!
And I love that the kids also call Cole "Cole-bear". He has recently told us that is not his name.. but unfortunately for him, I don't think we will ever stop calling him that!
Post a Comment