6.03.2011

Day 153


Moose Hill Kindergarten had its end of the year carnival today.  Cole was so excited.  He was paired with Cole K. in his room and they were able to wander anywhere they wanted in school or on the playground to all of the fun games and activities that the teachers and PTA had set up for the kids. He was so excited for this day and came home talking a million miles a minute about it.  All of the kids got Class of 2023 T-shirts.  It's crazy to think about.  Lisa and I decided we are going to make Cole and Caden wear these T-shirts at the end of every school year and snap a photo.  At some point they won't fit but we'll still have them hold it up.  Oh, time will go by so quickly!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Great idea for each schl yr end. It is so amazing to see the difference - a good collage pic idea.

Lisa said...

Brings a tear to my eye every time I look at those shirts!! I hope they stay buds forever! Can you even imagine them as seniors? Excuse me while I go grab a tissue!