Day 135: It was about 10pm before I stopped to take a photo for this project. I was playing around with the focus (obviously) and the flash and decided to heck with it, I'm using this one for today. :) I like the bokeh-like circles of light.
Day 137: Cole and Charlotte love to be thrown onto Cole's bed before bedtime at night. They ask for it over and over again.
Day 138: When Charlotte and I came home from her swim lesson (which ends at 6:30), Brendan and Cole had set this table and chairs up in the driveway for a little dinner. Cole and Charlotte love stuff like this, especially picnics on the lawn when it is nice.
Day 139: Watching Cole's swim lesson
Day 140: Watching Cole's tball. :) For the first part of tball, they do instructional time and so Charlotte and I headed over to the park or she also loves to climb on the bleachers that not many sit on.
Just one more of her silly face.
Day 142: Happy Birthday to me. We finally got over to the Windham Rail Trail. We only biked/walked down 3/4 mile and back (so really 1.5 miles) and it was really great. I can't wait to go back!


2 comments:
At last! I have been waiting for this update!! I love all the pictures of Charlotte watching Cole do his activities. Especially the swimming one. So patient the younger sibling has be!
Did you love the rail trail?! I love your flower growing out of the rock!!
Loved seeing all of these pictures! Just wait...! The days of parents going in opposite directions for the childrens' activities are coming! Coming back to the driveway picnic is such a great idea! You two are creative parents! Love the look of pure delight on Charlotte's face while being thrown onto the bed!
Post a Comment