5.10.2011

Day 126


Being the completely disorganized family that we are, I could not find Charlotte's ballet skirt for dance class on Saturday. So she wore her tulle tutu instead.  She got rave reviews from her teacher.  She and I went to the grocery store and you would have thought a princess was strolling down the  aisles. People were smiling at her and telling her she was the most adorable little thing.  One of her favorite books right now is "Tullulah's Tutu" where a little girl does the same thing.  I couldn't help but compare her.  I'm biased but she is the cutest little thing!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww! Love this photo! I am so jealous of her pigtails! I know I say that everytime!

Mom said...

Will you please enter this or one of your other terrific pics in a photo contest!?

I am definitely starting a dress-up box for Charlotte! I loved to pretend I was a princess but she dresses like one already!