4.25.2011

Day 114


Today was an awesome day.  Brendan and I took today off.  We slept in while the kids watched some cartoons in our room; we went to Chuck E Cheese, lunch at 5 Guys, and back home for lots of outside time despite the off and on drizzles. It's 60 degrees! I'm not going inside again. :)  We got some great yard work done and lots of play time. 

 Caden and Cora came over to play.  I LOVE that we have built in playmates just right across the street.  I'm so glad the Rogers' are cool and we like them! haha! :)  Caden and Cole were chasing Charlotte and putting her jail. She LOVED the attention!


My forsythias are lovely this year- I am so glad we have a whole row of them to "blast" us with their color first thing in the spring.  Even on grey days like today, they are striking!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like they were having fun! Lucky Charlotte getting a ride around! Oh the things we have in store, it is amazing what those little minds think up!

Built in friends.. you have to love us no matter how annoying we get! Fabulous!

I REALLY need to take Caden's winter jacket and put it away for the season! He looks ridiculous next to your kids in short sleeves!!