My little model. On Wednesday I really wanted to try to take some photos with achieving those clear beautiful eyes that I mentioned in day 108's post. This picture is my favorite out of the bunch. Getting the focus on the eyes was difficult with a moving child! :) I relied on my autofocus for these but it's not going to work all of the time.
I wish I had time to edit these photos but I don't so they'll have to suffice for now. I think I am definitely going to edit the top one and frame it. :)
I had some other favs too in the bunch so I had to post all of the ones I liked!
I said, "Charlotte, show me your eyes." This crazy look is what I got. :) I love those hazel eyes of hers!









2 comments:
The head tilt is my fav! As well as the laughing bend-to-the-knees...and the last one - OH they're all good! Love her easiness in front of the camera.
Charlotte is so darn CUTE!
It really is amazing what clear crisp eyes can do for a photo! It is also funny how great feet photograph! I love lower leg pictures! I love the last one! Craziness and all! Her eyes are nice and brigh and wide.. such a fabulous model!
Post a Comment