First baseball practice for the Mariners! Go team!
He had a really fun time this evening, especially once he saw that unexpectedly he knew three people on his team. One kid named Sammy came up to him and said "Hi". I said hello as well and asked, "Oh, do you know each other from Moose Hill?" Sammy replied, "Yes, we chase the girls together." I had to laugh out loud at that one!

2 comments:
Love the picture! Great editing. and I love Sammy (assuming there is only one!) He is the cutest kid ever! He was on Caden's soccer team and he is in his kindergarten class. I just want to squeeze him everytime I see him! there is not one shy bone in his body.
Love the squat photo - it's "so baseball". Looking forward to watching Cole on Saturday!
Cole's friend and Cole are learning everything they need to know in kindergarten (ie, chasing the girls!). so funny
Post a Comment