4.14.2011

Day 103


I didn't really want to take a photo for this project tonight. It was another night that we were out until bedtime and when there are no kids to photograph, I am at a loss!   I am tired of  photographing things around the house but since I  missed last night I wouldn't let myself skip this night too.  The Daily Shot is always a good website for a phototographic suggestion and tonight's was to make a photo of a repeating pattern. I like how they use the word "make" instead of "take" in this case.  Photography really can be an art form!   In this case I took pieces from Charlotte's wooden cake set and made a slight pattern. She uses these flowers as "muffins" and right now it's her favorite thing to serve us for snack.  
So there... I didn't want to take (or "make") a photo tonight but I managed to try a little bit and ended up creating a capture whereby I'll always remember these pieces that Charlotte uses so often in her dramatic play. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I like the low angle you use to allow so much light around the pieces. NICE!