This is such a sweet picture! I just love his wet look! and his beautiful eyelashes look as though they have mascara! Oh to have dark long lashes. I think my favorite part about pool picutures is the beautiful aqua backdrop!
Cole's expression says a few things to me: can't wait to get back into the water but Mom wants another picture so I'll manage a smirk because I love swimming and sort of a smile for the camera and I know I can swim to the bottom so now I'm going to see how long...!
2 comments:
This is such a sweet picture! I just love his wet look! and his beautiful eyelashes look as though they have mascara! Oh to have dark long lashes. I think my favorite part about pool picutures is the beautiful aqua backdrop!
Cole's expression says a few things to me: can't wait to get back into the water but Mom wants another picture so I'll manage a smirk because I love swimming and sort of a smile for the camera and I know I can swim to the bottom so now I'm going to see how long...!
Post a Comment