3.16.2011

Day 75


The pool keys have hung on our outdoor porch all winter long, just waiting and waiting.  

Today Brendan and I briefly talked about big(ger) ticket items that we need to be aware of hitting our budget in the coming months. One of them is pool supplies. I can't wait!  Incidentally another item is a chain saw. I have some bushes that are just calling to me to cut them down and replace them. Brendan detests when spring comes and I start talking landscaping. He'd rather spend the money on Disney trips. :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ahhh!! The pool! I was at Sam's Club today and breathed deeply in the pool chemical aisle! I just love the smell of chlorine!!

Great photo! They just look like they are waiting there longingly wishing for you to use them! Great angle!

Unknown said...

Seriously cannot wait for summer!! Bring on the sun and beach days!