I heard an though provoking quote from Sarah Barrielles today. To paraphrase, "If you are not invested in the music you are performing, how boring is that?" I think that is the same thing with this project. If I am not invested in the photos this project becomes a bit boring. That's where I was last year. So everyday I am trying to either make the photos interesting and really try to improve my photography or I am taking photos of a subject that mean a great deal to me (ie my kids!). This way, I am less likely to quit this over the long run.
In this photo, I was really trying to make the colors pop as well as get all of the fruits in focus.
Oh, and the watermark certainly doesn't mean I am starting a photography business- I post these on the 365 project website and after some photos were stolen and posted (not mine) I decided to follow others' leads and start watermarking my photos. Not that I think mine are good enough to steal, but still! :)
8 comments:
I love everything about this photo. The colors are awesome and I love the lighting!! It gets me excited for warmer weather.
Definitely watermark all your photos!
Thanks, Katrina! :)
I agree, I love this photo as well. The fruit almost looks like it's floating! Great colors and composition.
Love the colors; perfect antidote to mid-February blues.
I love this. It's so creative and very fun!
Mmm.. juicy citrus! Bold colors these days! Love them! Great back drops too! you should take my product pictures for Etsy!
love the detail and colors!
don't underestimate your skills. :) and keep on watermarking.
I love this! So bright and cheerful.
Post a Comment