2.12.2011

Day 43


I love these two that's for sure.  I had about 10 minutes participation in this project and I'm amazed I got one that worked.  That being said, composition wise, I am annoyed that Cole's feet are cut off.  The more I read on  photography sites about cutting off arms/feet/hands being a no-no, the more I am aware of it.  Seriously though for now I am just glad I got this pic of my two angels smiling and having fun.

The other thing they thought was hilarious was when I tried to position them against the wall for a different prespective. Charlotte insisited on being on the other side of Cole which meant her sign pointed to the wall and Cole's pointed to the chair.  I told them what the signs were referring to and they thought it was hilarious. "Mommy loves the wall! hahahahaha!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great! You scored some awesome smiles for only 10 minutes of participation!!

Lisa said...

So cute! Love it! Great work, TWO smiles! FOUR eyes looking at you! You are a master!